The 2nd International Conference on Cognitive Analytics Management 2018 - Digital Disruption for Innovative Shared Values
Cognitive Analytics Management: Digital Disruption for Innovative Shared Values
is a new interdisciplinary field. It integrates concepts from artificial intelligence, business analytics, cognitive and behavioral science, big data analytics, data engineering, data science, information systems, operations research and management. It accelerates the digital transformation of every industry and every organization, disrupts traditional thinking and reinvents business models for boosting productivity and innovation, enhancing competitive advantage, creating shared values to stakeholders for the sustainable development of our society and the world.
- To bring awareness about new development in CAM theories, models, and tools.
- To bring together top academics, scholars, professionals and other interested groups to share experiences on the digital disruption best practices and real impact on public and private sectors.
- To connect regional and expatriate researchers, practitioners and partners, with technology companies and pioneer the launching of an International CAM network to accelerate digital transformation impact and unlock its potential benefits.
A Cognitive Analytics Management framework that transforms organizations through digital disruptive technologies involves the following three processes:
- A cognitive process frames a societal challenge in analytics terms. It enables asking the right questions to develop a data strategy with linkage to mission/vision and desired shared value goals. The data strategy sets guidelines for selecting variables and data modeling, monitoring, quality, sourcing, security, remediation and validation using cognitive agents, cognitive services and data technology tools.
- The analytics process analyzes data using descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to generate digital insights to make informed decisions, and to create shared values to stakeholders. It employs methodologies inspired from various fields, including artificial intelligence, block-chains, behavioral psychology, data science cognitive computing, big data analytics, data mining and deep learning, forecasting, management science, operations research, optimization, simulation, statistics and visualization, among others;
- The management process advocates the necessary fundamental changes in an organization to empower digital leadership and talent to successfully embark on the digital transformation journey. Change of management is by far the most enduring bottleneck in the digital disruptive transformation. It requires proper restructuring of organizations; empowering leadership to launch, accelerate, and implement analytics projects; and communicating shared values to stakeholders to achieve the sustainable development of organizations, society and the world.
To read more visit American University Of Beirut - Website at http://www.aub.edu.lb/osb/research/CAM2018/Pages/default.aspx