Increase your knowledge and competency in combatting financial crimes whilst protecting the firm’s reputation.
With money laundering and other financial crime issues being the most common crimes committed, organizations need to take a much more proactive approach in managing the constantly evolving nature of these threats.
This course highlights the background and nature of financial crime, money laundering, corruption, and bribery; and teaches a best practice approach on how organizations can protect themselves through combating financial crime and bribery. In addition, real-life business scenarios are presented for discussions and participants’ interaction.
Who Should Attend
Compliance Officers, Investigators, Auditors, Inspectors, Senior Managers, and Boards.
- Date September 20-21, 2021
- Duration 2 Days
- Location Online Training
- Skill level Inter. to Advanced
- CPEs 8 CPEs
- Certificate of Completion
Marwan Abdul Hak
- Background and Nature of Financial Crime
- Money Laundering
- Corruption and Bribery
- Fraud Prevention and Practical Defenses
- Combatting Financial Crime
- Financial Crime Investigation Standards
- Collecting and Managing Evidence
- Analysis and Interviewing Skills
- The Proceeds of Financial Crime