Build the skills and knowledge needed to gain an understanding of governance and compliance, the regulatory landscape, compliance communication, and how to implement an effective compliance framework.
The course covers key aspects of compliance, the regulatory landscape, and how to implement an effective compliance framework. In addition, this course instills an understanding of the compliance issues that may arise and how to build and manage a successful compliance function.
Who Should Attend
Compliance Officers and Managers, Capital Markets Employees, Regulators, Stock Exchanges, and Brokers.
- Date August 23-25, 2021
- Duration 3 Days
- Location Online Training
- Program Level Inter. to Advanced
- CPE Credit 16 CPEs
- Certificate of Completion
- Introduction to Compliance
- Governance and Compliance
- Regulatory Landscape
- Global Regulatory Environment
- The GCC/MENA Regulatory Environment
- An Effective Compliance Framework
- Communicating Compliance
- Managing Relationship with Regulators
- Compliance Training and Development