Earn a globally recognized GRC Certification from the Non-Profit Organization that invented GRC: OCEG.
The GRC Professional (Governance, Risk and Compliance Professional) certification applies to executives and aspiring leaders. It ensures that an individual has the core understanding of GRC processes and capabilities, and the skills to integrate governance, performance management, risk management, internal control, and compliance activities.
The GRCP certification gives assurance that participants have the core knowledge, skills, and understanding of managing and advising on risk, internal controls, key compliance matters and functions compliance, and how these must be integrated for effective and appropriate governance.
Who Should Attend
The GRC Professional Certification Helps Professionals Involved in Governance & Strategy, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Compliance, Ethics & Culture, IT, and Security.
- Understand the core concepts related to governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC)
- Understand the key roles necessary to create an integrated GRC capability at your organization
- Learn the necessary components to help your organization become a Principled Performer
- Understand the OCEG GRC Capability Model
- Develop and implement a GRC strategic plan
- Align risk and compliance in context of your organization
- Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance
- Implement GRC processes that are effective, efficient, and agile
- Understand the information, communication, and technology’s role in a GRC capability
- Understand how to use ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of GRC activities through metrics and measurement
- Learn how to provide assurance on the GRC activities by using a risk-based audit approach
- Obtain 3rd party assurance reporting on your organization’s GRC activities
Governance Dynamics is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Registration and Attendance Requirements: Click the “Buy Now” button to register for the GRC Professional (GRCP) Certification Program. In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to at least three polling or live questions every 50 minutes.
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisites: Basic Business & GRC Knowledge
- Advanced Preparation: None
For more information regarding refund, complaint, and program cancellation policies, please contact the training department at [email protected].
- Date Sept 18 - 21, 2023
- Duration 4 Days
- Location Online
- Program Level Intermediate
- CPE Credit 24 CPEs
- Certification from OCEG (USA)
- KSA Time 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- UAE Time 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- EST Time 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Program Length 22 Hours
- Field of Study Management Services
- GRC Capability Model Introduction
- GRC? Why Now?
- Recent Business Trends
- The Big Picture
- Principled Performance
- Principles of Principled Performance
- Key Definitions
- GRC Definition & Meaning
- 10 Universal Outcomes of Principled Performance
- GRC Concepts, Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn Component
- External Context
- Internal Context
- Align Component
- Perform Component
- Review Component
- GRCP Exam Preparation
- Questions & Answers