Learn the structure and purpose of ISO 31000, elaborate on its key principles, and learn how to implement a risk management framework effectively.
This course presents the basic principles and approaches to managing risks and opportunities based on the guidelines of ISO 31000. This training course focuses on basic terms and definitions, principles of risk management, risk management framework, and risk management process. The completion of the course demonstrates that you understand the fundamental concepts and methodologies of ISO 31000 risk management.
Who Should Attend
Risk Management Professionals, Capital Markets Employees, Regulators, Stock Exchanges, and Brokers.
- Learn the risk management basics
- Understand the relevance and context of ISO 31000
- Learn the structure and purpose of ISO 31000
- Learn the key principles of ISO 31000
- Learn the process for implementation of a risk management framework
- Date Nov. 22-24, 2022
- Duration 3 Days
- Location Online
- Program Level Inter. to Advanced
- CPE Credit 12 CPEs
- Certificate of Completion
Marwan Abdul Hak
- What is Risk?
- What is Risk Management?
- Risk Management for Better Governance
- Why is Risk Management Important?
- About ISO 31000:2018 and Components
- Effective Risk Management
- Risk Management Standards and Regulations
- KPIs for Success
- Crisis Management
- Risk Reporting
- Risk Communication
- Risk Governance
- Setting Up a Risk Management Function and the Starting Point