Learn the concepts of anti-bribery and the benefits of an Anti-bribery Management System as specified in ISO 37001:2016.
This course introduces the elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. During this training course, the attendees will understand the different modules of an ABMS, including policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
Who Should Attend
Senior Directors Concerned About Anti-bribery Management, Internal Audit Professionals, and Risk Management Professionals.
- Learn about Bribery and its definition
- Learn the structure and concept of ISO 37001:2016
- Understand the procedures set forth in ISO 37001:2016
- Learn how to implement ISO 37001:2016 in your organization
- Date September 19-21, 2022
- Duration 3 Days
- Location Online
- Skill level Inter. to Advanced
- Certification Not Available
- CPEs 12 CPEs
- Introduction to Corruption and Bribery
- Introduction to ISO 37001 Standards
- Impact and Risk of Bribery in Organizations
- Forms of Bribery
- Worldwide Corruption and Bribery Landscape
- Anti-bribery Management Principles and Measures
- Opportunities for Bribery
- Anti-bribery Management Systems
- Bribery Risk Assessment and Control